Sunday, May 6, 2012

HOW TO UPDATE A BLANK FACEBOOK STATUS

| Sunday, May 6, 2012 | 2 comments

Have you ever noticed that if you try to update a blank status on facebook while browsing on your phone and even on computer, the page just keep reloading? This hence makes it impossible for you to post a blank comment or update a blank status. Well, I'm informing you that I came across a trick with which you can do that, but before sharing this trick with you may be asking, 'what is the significance of a blank facebook comment or status?' well, it's just a way saying 'I'm speechless' or 'no comment' or probably another way of saying 'just passing by' on a friend's post or on a facebook page. Do you get it now? Ok, let me show you the trick now, to post a blank comment, just:

  • login to facebook
  • type this code @[0:0: ] in a comment box or in your status update
  • post or share and see the wonder!

    Your friends will be surely amazed. I decided to share it here on this blog because so many people asked me to teach them how they too can do it, the first time I did it. But if you're in doubt you can see how I updated a blank facebook status Anyway, it's nothing more than that.
    feel free to go through my other posts if you think you've missed any. Don't forget to use the sharing tools below to share this info with your friends. Happy today.Widget on
    If you enjoyed this article then kindly take 5 seconds to share it!!

  • 2 comments:

    mark anthony said...

    Your thing is shows latent, m gona add this to my bookmarks.
    funny status

    Ayz said...

    It's my pleasure mark, I love your blog.

    :)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

    Post a Comment

    Your ideas and observations will help us to serve you better so, post something and put your name after your comments.

     

    our visitors' browsers

    © Copyright 2010. ayztipsandfun.blogspot.com . All rights reserved | AYZ