I'm back at you with another interesting simple tip on how to make thousands of dollars or naira with bitcoins. This post is for anyone who cares to know about bitcoin and want to make plenty of money from it within a few months. Imagine you investing money and making 150% of that your capital in a month, precisely, making 50% of your initial investment every week, how much will you invest? It's all left to you. I hereby want to introduce you to a bitcoin investment which will help you do just that and more importantly, easy to do. It is called helping revolution. I'll explain how it works to you in a few steps, but before then, you need to create a wallet to save your bitcoins, I mean, your thousands of dollars! CLICK TO CREATE YOUR BITCOIN WALLET NOW IF YOU DON'T HAVE YET
Before I go to explain about helping resolution which gives you 50% returns every 7 days on your bitcoin investment, lemme show you a proof that you can convert your bitcoins to your local currency using exchange companies, I personally recommend nairaex for Nigerians coz that is what I use and it works for me. The withdrawal transaction in the screenshot is just a $20 ie 0.028 bitcoin bonus from helping resolution coz I was active not even part of my investment earnings.
So... Back to the amazing Helping revolution (my money generating machine)
A glance at helping revolution is highlighted below.
🙋🙋PEER TO PEER🙋🙋
⚜ BITCOIN ONLY!!
⚜ 50% Extra After 7 Days (With Principal)💰💰
⚜ Commitment Amount :- 10$-1000$ (Multiple of 10)💰💰
⚜ Direct Referral Commission :- 5%💰💰
⚜ Level Commission :- 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%, 0.5%...(Unlimited Levels)💰💰
⚜ Automated Confirmation.✅💰💰
⚜ Direct Wallet Deposit✅💰💰
⚜ Automated Recommitment After Gh Received.✅💰💰
⚜The Website is Fully Secured by SITE LOCK SOFT APP
INSTRUCTIONS : 👉🏻Commitment Amount will be constant on One User Account.In order to Change the Commitment Amount participant has to create New Account.
👉🏻Unlimited Accounts can be created using same details like Email Id, Name, Mobile Number,Btc Address again and again.
👉🏻Recommitment Condition :- User will receive new PH order of same Amount Everytime , within 24hrs after receiving GH Amount.
👉🏻No Deduction will be Applied from the Profit of Sponsor, if Downline does not Completes his/her PH Order.
👉🏻Minimum withdrawal for Level Commission and Performance Bonus will be 10$ (Maximum Unlimited).
👉🏻Participant will get time of 36hrs to Pay his PH.
👉🏻Always PH in the BTC value, just copy the value in BTC stated in the PH order and not the dollar value. This is due to fluctuation in Dollar/BTC rate. If you pay in Dollar the value might be less in few seconds later and the system will recognize this transaction as incomplete and leads to issues.
👉🏻Performance Bonus : Eg.If you Refer 5 people directly using your referral id within 2 days...u earn $5 Bonus...and so on...
👉🏻You earn 5% on direct referral...and that same referral will be counted on level one i.e 4%...Means you Earn Total 9%
👉🏻Recommitment is automatic,after u receive Gh amount in your wallet within 24 hrs u will receive new ph link of same amount..one account-one comnitment amount, in order to increase commitment amount u have to create new account.
👉🏻Today Registered user will receive PH link Tomorrow!
👉🏻The exact amount that system tells you to pay is including transaction fees that blockchain charges..This helps the receiver to get exact amount of his GH.
👉🏻Gh will be received after 7 days after your Ph is confirmed.
When you are registering Use my referral ID. 4036509
👉 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AT HELPING REVOLUTION 👈
If you are ready to register and you don't know how to get bitcoin, create your bitcoin wallet, convert your bitcoins and your profits to your local currency in your bank account or any questions at all feel free to message me on whatsapp. I'll help you out. 08063796441. Remember, whatsapp only PLEASE!!!
Bookmark this site and check back for other money making tips I'll be sharing soon
It will not be nice of you if you don't share this information with your friends at least on facebook, let them also make money, there is love in sharing. Use the sharing tools below. Readmore..